Sunday 8 July 2012

Kent Holiday June 2012 - Dungeness


My main purpose for spending 2 weeks in Kent was to revisit Dungeness - my favourite place, so I was very pleased to be able to spend 2 lovely sunny days there, checking up on all my favourite boats and huts, and enjoying the wonderful atmosphere all over again. Was very surprised that this being my 6th year, I could still find new pictures of the best hut and my favourite blue boat - the best hut had nets strewn over the roof, and my blue boat had gained an orange float. Tried to find different angles in order to make new images out of previous subjects. Also wanted to capture the atmosphere in my pictures so that I can experience it whenever I want, and so that I can share it with you.










My favourite blue boat


An unexpected view through a hole in the side of the boat






Couldn't resist this one - Dungeness washing on a very windy day!

View from the top of the lighthouse





















No comments:

Post a Comment